Search Indian Rail PNR Status
Enter 10 Digit PNR
Ticket Payment Options
Indian Railway I & E Ticket Payment OptionIn Both cases T-Ticket and E-Ticket, Support Payment options are as follows:
- Credit Cards - ICICI, HDFC, CITIBANK and AMERICAN EXPRESS. However Authorized Agents can book through any Visa/Mater/Amex cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards EMI Option - ICICI Bank EMI and CITI Bank EMI
- Payment by Direct Debit Facility - ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, CITI Bank, AXIS Bank, ABN Amro Bank, IDBI Bank, Bank of Punjab, Centurion Bank, SBI ATM-sum-Debit Card, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Deferal Bank, Syndicate Bank, Indusind Bank, Karnataka Bank, Andhra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of India, Rajasthan Bank, Indian Bank, SBI Associate Bank, Union Bank of India, Canara Bank.
- Payment by Cash Cards - ITZ Cash Card, Done Cash Card and I Cash Card.
- An important note to consider that if for some reason online railway reservation does not happen at IRCTC website then the entire amount will be credited back to customer bank account provided at the time of online ticket purchase. If the customer wants to try again then it will be treated as a new ticket purchase (Booking).